YOU ARE ABOUT TO LEARN THE MOST ADVANCED VRAY LIGHTING METHOD FOR CREATING SUPER-REALISTIC 3D RENDERS!
This workshop meant to BLOW your mind with Hyper-Realistic Lighting Setup that you’ve probably never heard before!
Yes, I’m talking about High Dynamic Range Images (HDRI maps).
Just make it clear, we are using professional “HOLLYWOOD” Lighting techniques to do Photorealistic Architectural Visualization! So if you looking for traditional “Old School” VRay Lighting training, you should move on, this training is not for you.
3D Stills Production Workshop will teach you how to make Photo-Real images by using HDRI maps – Which is the BEST way to light your interior scenes with VRay!
I’m going to show you through 10 VIDEO TUTORIALS how to setup lighting for every day time situation – plus you can download the videos and watch them as many times you need.
– Your 3D renders will LOOK much more realistic than EVER!
Big variety of HDRI maps for FREE use included in this workshop – AND we are going to teach you how to use them in the most efficient way.
3D Stills Production Workshop Content
- Introduction to Photorealistic Stills – “Good” vs. “Bad” Arch. Viz.
- 3Ds Max System Configuration – Advanced Workflow Setup
- Basic VRay “Physically correct” Lighting Setup
- Advanced HDRI Lighting – sIBL method
- HDRI Principles: Basic creation of HDRI map in Photoshop
- HDRI Lighting & Rendering – “Soft Shadows” Control & Setup
- Rendering VRay Passes – Basic passes combination (Simple six)
- Advanced Passes Combination with AO plugin
- Adding Photorealism – Photoshop with Plugins.
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
I recently took the 3D Stills and Fly-through Animation Workshop online. Very nice training! I have learnt a great deal from it and it’s now being added to my everyday work.
This entire workshop will provide you with “Complete Pipeline” – that you can reuse in your future work.