- 1 year
- Course Certificate
THE MOST ADVANCED VRay Interior Lighting & Rendering WORKSHOP
LIVE TRAINING WITH WINNING PRIZES & BONUSES
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
LIVE UPDATE will start Saturday 1 April 11am Miami Time – We Will Do Our Welcome Webinar AND You Will Get Access to All Training Materials.
- During next 4 Weeks we are going to learn ADVANCED PHOTO-REALISTIC Lighting Techniques with 3DsMax 2015 and VRay 3.40.03 – (Since not everyone updated their VRay 3.5 yet)
- This Training is “LEARNING by DOING” – You will get a 3D space and Your Task Will Be to make it Realistic as possible by using our methods and guidelines.
- By The End of 4 weeks you will have at least 2-4 photo-realistic renders to submit – BEST WORKS WILL WIN PRIZES!
Here’s How Workshop Goes
During the next 4 weeks we are going to work closely in our PRIVATE FORUM and get YOUR 3D Renders to the next LEVEL!.
At the beginning of every week you are going to get manual with video instructions for the next step you need to take:
Week 1 – Design & Reference Modeling (Blocking)
Week 2 – Basic Camera & HDRI Lighting (Ambiance)
Week 3 – Texturing & Final lighting (Advanced Techniques)
Week 4 – Rendering & Post Processing (Passes Assembly)
All our steps (weeks) made from step-by-step instructions and my personal 24 hour FORUM support + Weekly Recorded Webinars.
Step-by-Step / “Over the Shoulder”
Each week divided in to sections with video tutorials followed by 3Ds Max scenes for EVERY STEP. If you new to this you can just practice by following the video tutorial – upload ypur progress to forum and get direct instructions on ho to improve your work.
Over the shoulder technique will include some more advanced methods and free plugins that I’ve used to create LIGNE ROSET MOEL scene.
Things that I’m going to explore are:
- Ivy Grow 3Ds Max Plug-in for growing plants
- Texturing Realistic VRay Shaders – Water (swim-pool) caustics
- Custom Carpet with VRayFur – Hair & Fur simulation
…and some other cool stuff, let me surprise YOU
4 LIVE WEBINARS in TOTAL
- Every Saturday you can JOIN us LIVE – if you missed it, you watch the RECORDED Webinar and go over the comments and progress of each student during this week
- APPLY SAME PROCESS TO YOUR SCENES (avoid repeating the mistakes of other students) – UPLOAD YOUR SCENES TO THE FORUM – ask me questions and I WILL GIVE YOU answers with visual feedback on your work.
- Recorded sessions meant to expose you to other students progress, and go over different ERRORS that most beginners need to deal with while building PHOTO-REALISTIC Interior Spaces.
This is where you GET motivated and Inspired by others!
4 WEEKS of “Hand On Practice” Online Training with Interview with GUEST SPEAKER, LIVE Lectures from LIGNE ROSET SHOP and Field Trip to BOTANICAL GARDEN. We are also going to explore HDRI lighting & Photography in depth and see how that can be used in post production.
- If you want to join s to field trip to botanical garden in Coral Gables Miami – 4th April 11am – you are more than welcome!
Here’s How The Challenge Works
You Get “LIGNE ROSET MOEL” Space – with no furniture, lighting and other objects. You need to come up with new design or similar to what I show.
The skills will be test by:
Level Of Realism
Ability to match deadlines
- If you wish to work on other scene or bring your own – you are free to do so!
31 April will be the last day for image submission – 1 May will be the day when we choose and announce the WINNERS!
Apple iPad mini with Reina Display + Installation Codes for Our VRay Training Apps
Kodak PIXPRO 16 MP Digital Camera with 4X Optical
Wacom – Tablet Intuos Draw Creative
Here are our TRAINING MATERIALS that will help you to build your scene much faster! If you don’t want to do use the challenge scene you can pick one of :
All examples and step-by-step videos will based “LIGNE ROSET MOEL” – You will get all 3DsMax, VRay files to follow the videos. You will also get this space to practice:
20 Half made scene for quick use
But if you really want to create something unique – you can choose to model your 3D space from these:
30 DWG Files for basic modeling
VRay Materials Library (Over 100 VRay Shaders)
50 Design Elements
100 PREMIUM DESIGN Models
VizPeople FREE Interior Filling – by VizPeople
VRay Carpets Collection
AMAZING 50 PREMIUM FURNITURE – by 3DArcShop
EVERMOTION TROPICAL VEGETATION (for training purposes)
10x PREMIUM SCENES + “Making Of” PDF
LIGNE ROSET MOEL | LIGNE ROSET TOGO | ROLF BENZ VERO | FRENCH SCENE | ROLF BENZ 7800 | 2 NUBA COR – DAY & NIGHT | BEACH HOUSE | NY 2020 | GREEEBLE
SPECIAL PREMIUM BONUS – KEY TO 3D SUCCESS 2.0 – SELF TRAINING
Tips & Tricks for PRO 3D Artists: From the Mindset to the Technology – Includes Marketing & Social Promotion Video Tutorials.
In addition – I’M GONNA SHARE SCENES – We’re going to build database of all scenes and all the new students will be able to add their scenes to the database. I’m going to share my NEW scene that I’m about to create with all the classmates, and if you willing to share yours with others as well.
Why it Works For Everyone!
We teach YOU how to analyze and spot Rendering ERRORS, blotches, artifacts, grain & noise – AND we give you the “Ultimate Formula” to OVERCOME these challenges.
So instead of downloading scenes and spend time on trying different rendering settings – WE teach YOU to understand what settings affect rendering aspects.
Here’s What Past Students Say About Our Workshop
From my personal experience i can say that this is the best tutorial for Postwork in PS. The live webinars, the great responsibility of Alex for every question, his professionally make really unique this tutorial. I also learned a lot from the other students works. I have still to improve a lot, but my renderings start to become photorealistic, thanks to Alex! I’ll wait the tutorial for exterior scene, hoping it will be soon! I stay tuned from Italy!
– Jacopo Bigi
I decided to join Alex course after I saw some of his webinars. I am very happy that I have found such a great, professional guide of 3ds Max, V-Ray and Photoshop. It was a great pleasure to join to his class and have conversations. I’ve made a big progress which I couldn’t achieve by myself in such a short time.
Alex thank you very much for your advices, patience and individual approach!
Margaret / Małgorzata Kołtyś
These are just few comments from hundreds of satisfied students that passed our Workshop successfully and NOW they are making it BIG in their Professional LIFE!
This Is NOT For Everyone.
Here’s Who I CAN Help
This offer is for people who are up and running already and simply want to run a lot faster and a lot further.
- You need to have a solid knowledge of 3Ds Max & VRay user interface already.
- You must have a good project working habits and ability to learn more.
- You cannot be in the “get PRO quick” or “Feed me with a spoon” space.
* We’ll closely review your goals, your time and effort you are willing to put in this Workshop. All the students here for one reason – GET AMAZING PORTFOLIO within 1 MONTH. (I’m just using this point as a “filter” to keep the time-vampires at bay.)
- You MUST follow directions. (Don’t worry, I won’t ask you to do anything weird.)
In order for me to grant you access to my unique process and allow YOU to DIG into my Training System, you’re going to need to meet some strict (but reasonable) criteria and meet deadlines.
That’s it! Those are all my requirements.
Here it is:
In order for us to do that, you need to have your act together.
In other words, you need to be READY!
So if you’re too busy with other things and have very limited time to put into this training, we can’t help you.
OR if you just entering the 3D World, and have no idea where your desire is, this is not for you.
But if you seeking to build your career as a PRO 3D Artist and want to grow your NAME in the ARCH. VIZ. industry …we can help you
WARNING – TIME IS A FACTOR
Also, you should realize there’s a very large demand for “Personal Portfolio” help from our online school, and what I’m offering to you is priceless – simply because it creates a path for you to follow on your way to Successful CAREER.
So with that said, know that the window of opportunity won’t be open long.
If you feel like this is right for you, click the button bellow, and join our Workshop TODAY!
THIS WORKSHOP IS LIMITED TO 30 USERS ONLY!
We can accept only 30 users to join this workshop, in order to be productive and give every student the right amount of time and support.
If you want to make sure that you got the right level, you are more than welcome to post a message with links to your latest 3D Renders and get FREE consultation
If You Think This Is For You – JOIN IN NOW!
Click The Button BELLOW And ENTER PRO WORLD of Arch. VIZ
No Reviews found for this course.