Do You Want To Walk Inside Your 3D Space?
Virtual Reality Tour with UNREAL ENGINE 4 Can Do it For YOU!
LEARN to USE FUTURE TOOLS – Because This Is Where Arch Viz Industry Is Going!
3DsMax VRay to UNREAL ENGINE WORKSHOP
What You Will Learn?
In this workshop you will learn the ENTIRE PROCESS of producing VIRTUAL REALITY walk through TOUR with UNREAL ENGINE – Based of this “LOFT” 3D Space.
- Modeling and Lighting with 3DsMax & VRay (To get good reference to follow – PRO HDRI LIGHTING METHOD)
- Cleanup and UVW Preparation Methods for UNREAL ENGINE
- Import and Assembly 3D Space in UNREAL ENGINE
- Realistic Textures Creation; Glass, Chrome, Concrete, Brick Walls, Wood, Leaves..etc.
- Post Production Effects to Get PHOTO-REALISTIC LOOK in Real TIME!
- Adding Realistic Lights, Ambient HDRI Map, Glow Materials and Animated Water
- Building and Packaging your project to platforms; Windows, Mac, HTML5…and more.
- Exporting FULL HD Videos and 4K Images in seconds!
- Backing Textures with VRay <- Highlight of this workshop!
* In the future this workshop is going to be updated, and more functions will be added, such as; turning on/off lights, opening doors, changing color/ textures of objects – And you get to ENJOY these updates for FREE!
What You Will Get?
- Over 20 Video Tutorials – Step-By-Step Video Instructions
- Sample Scenes for EVERY STEP
- Personal 1:1 FORUM SUPPORT
- LIVE Weekly Webinars (Will Be Recorded)
- UNLIMITED ACCESS to Training Materials
- Sample Scenes for EVERY STEP!
3DsMax VRay LOFT Scene
- 3DsMax File includes all the models and textures + VRay TOP QUALITY Rendering Settings
- Photoshop PSD file with all the Layers and VRay Passes Assembly!
How The Training Goes?
- After successful payment you will get access to this workshop and be able to download all the training materials, watch the videos, repeat my technique by using our sample scenes.
- IF YOU WISH – YOU CAN USE YOUR OWN SCENE! (But it must be very light – Think Low Poly Game Engine)
- If you have questions or error you can upload them to our private forum and get visual feedback within 24 hours.
- Once a week we are going to gather LIVE and I’m going to demonstrate “Over The Shoulder” PRO Techniques.
SO NO WORRIES – I WILL PROVIDE SUPPORT ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE TRAINING!
Recorded LIVE WEBINARS
I’ll be giving critique and talking about other student works, so if you can’t attend LIVE you can ALWAYS watch the RECORDINGS (and get your e-critique in the FORUM). 5 WEBINARS IN TOTAL.
ALSO Check our Events Calendar for scheduled webinars and LIVE Workshops!
What You Can Do After This Workshop?
- You’ll be able to use UNREAL ENGINE Temples for quick 3D Space adjustments
- You’ll know how to pack and export your 3D WORLD for multiple platforms
- You’ll be able to Produce Virtual Reality Tours On Your Own
- You’ll capture VIDEO and export 4K images in seconds
- You’ll know Basic Programing Functions and Scripts
What You Need To DO NEXT?
This Workshop Got LIMITED amount of seats – At this point we can have only 30 USERS – first comes first served – so make sure to join in TODAY and save your SPOT. If you still see a purchase button that means there is a spot waiting for you.
THE DEMAND FOR THIS WORKSHOP IS BIG
We made a survey last week and there were OVER 100 USERS users that are willing to JOIN IN!
SO make sure to JOIN before EVERYONE ELSE!
Why You Should LEARN it NOW?
- If you really interested in boosting up your skills and start introducing NEW TECHNOLOGY to your clients OR future JOB – This Workshop Is The Right One For YOU!
- I’m constantly asked if I can provide VR services – and THIS topic is growing FAST – More and More Companies and Freelancers have already implemented that product in their pipeline.
- STOP wasting time and trying to milk your potential with Old School techniques – UNREAL ENGINE is so EXITING to learn and the good part that you can preserve VRay Quality by using BakeToTexture method!
LEARN TO WALK INSIDE YOUR CREATION
BRING YOUR RENDERS TO “LIFE”
JOIN US TODAY and Learn to Produce Virtual Reality Tours LIKE A PRO!
Click the Icon Below to Join VR Interior Workshop